Your career begins at
Le Mars Beauty College
At Le Mars Beauty College we are committed to inspiring our students and teaching them the skills they need to be successful in any area of our ever-expanding beauty industry. With a motivating and encouraging staff, we will help to explore their inner creativity and realize their artistic dreams.
Explore your passion and creativity in an extensive hands on learning environment; the perfect balance of education and real life experience.
We model our campus after successful salons with the same policies, codes of professional expectations and standards, making the transition from student to professional seamless.
Your Training Includes:
• Theory Knowledge - the foundation of your education
• Practical Experience - the application of your knowledge
• Professional Business - the skills of business
Each class consists of 2 hours of Iowa Law and 2 hours of Cosmetology Con-Ed. Please call the college to register, class sizes are limited.
LBC graduates, your future success is important to us!
How to Enroll
Congratulations! You are on your way to realizing your artistic dreams.
1. Pre-admissions interview & campus visit
2. Submit a completed enrollment application
3. Copy of high school diploma or G.E.D / copy of high school transcript
4. Copy of state issued photo I.D.
5. Schedule financial planning meeting
6. Sign contract
7. Pay required registration fees
Please schedule a financial planning meeting.
Give us a call today at 712.546.4195!